It looks like they are so busy and having a lot of success!
Hola!
Ok wow this week has been crazy. We were supposed to have a baptism Sunday but Gabriel (the investigator) was really really sick, so we will have 3 this next Sunday and then 1 on Mother's day and one on the 17th of May... yes that makes 5! Crazy! I've been working hard and focusing. I love my companion she is really awesome and has a great spirit about her. We get along great. We are teaching a few other promising people who we hope to extend baptismal commitments to soon. Texas weather is weird. It can't decide whether or not to rain or be sunny, but it is always warm/hot. haha.
Spanish is still coming slowly I'm speaking a little more, but I still struggle with understanding anything haha. They speak fast here. Oh well it is coming.
Things really are good here. My district is amazing and they are super supportive of my comp and me.
Things are going good. I just ask that you all continue to pray especially for our investigator Jasser he knows the gospel is true he is just struggling with making the step of getting baptized so pray for him.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment