Howdy folks!
I haven't written on my own blog in awhile. I just wanted to give an update to whom ever looks at this thing if anybody, and thank my awesome sister Amy for trying to keep this up todate. I've been home for about 2 weeks. I've seen a few doctors and a super nice neighbor of mine who happens to be a Physical Therapist has come over and has been helping me. I'm doing a bit better, and continue to work hard at getting my health back to where it needs to be. I wanted to give a shout out to my family who has been nothing but loving a supportive. I've come to realize that we have trials so that we can learn and grow. I'm learning a lot and plan on learning even more when I return to Texas. That's right... I haven't finished yet, and I'll headed back one day. Well Haste Luego for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment