Friday, February 6, 2009

MTC

Alright, our Dana is officially residing in Provo. She will be there for 2 months, her anticipated departure date for Texas is April 7th.
I wish I could give ya'll a play by play on her day entering the MTC but I was home in Idaho and only my parents took her in. I do, however, have two pictures my dad was nice enough to send on to me.
With Mom, first companion!

Here is the cutest sista, with the classic MTC pose.

With the parents.


Look, she has her name tag! Yes that is her "dork dot" letting everyone there know that she is new to the MTC.

If you want to let Dana know that you love her and support her, I am sure she would be thrilled to hear from you. Her address in Provo is:
Hermana DanaAnne Burnham
MTC Mailbox #92
TX-HOUS 0407
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793



No comments: